Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Farm Pasta with Pesto Rosso
- Chop the sundried tomatoes and olives.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan without oil until browned.
- Blend the sundried tomatoes, olives, garlic and pine nuts with some olive oil.
- Add the parmesan and season with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cook the Organic Kid’s Pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Mix with Pesto Rosso and serve.
HintOr simply serve the Organic Kid‘s Pasta with tomato sauce. print share
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 10.7 oz Organic Kid’s Pasta
- 5.5 oz sundried tomatoes
- 2 oz black olives, without pits
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 3 tbsp parmesan, grated
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- salt, pepper